Saturday, April 5, 2008

Picking my chin up out of my lap

I just got done watching the Battlestar Galactica season 4 opener on Hulu and, yeah, wow!  I won't spoil it for anyone, cause I'm still not sure what I would say other than, yeah, wow!  I didn't realize how much I had missed this show.  And the fact that I can watch it less than 24 hours after it airs and for free makes me even more happy.*  About the only bad thing I can say** is that having to wait another week to see the next episode isn't going to be fun.  There is something to be said for waiting for the DVD release. 

*I watched the first about season and a half on DVD.  After that I got the episodes a few days after they aired thanks to a coworker with a DVR and a VCR.
**Okay, very minor spoiler alert, you've been warned.
The whole "no one believes Kara" thing and her continually complaining/whining about it is going to get old and fast.  I know it's realistic and all that.  But I get the point.  The amazing battle sequences and the acting from all of the principals more than made up for it.  Why does this show not have more awards and higher ratings?

No comments: