Saturday, August 2, 2008

Help! My web browser is talking to me! And some other stuff from a Saturday morning.

No, I'm really not going crazy...at least my cats hear it too.
For some reason, my web browser (Safari 3.1.2 - still using OSX/Tiger operating system) is talking to me.  I found the "speech" tab under Safari/services but the options to either start or stop talking are both greyed out.  It's not a huge deal as long as I keep the sound off, but if I'm trying to watch or listen to something, it's very annoying.  Anyone know how to fix this?

In other news, my knee is still bothering me.  I think it's time to head back to the doctor next week.  Very frustrating especially with just two weeks to go until Iowa.

This cool video came across my rss feed this morning.  A group of young women doing an acappella version of Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" complete with the guitar solo and drum beats.  Pretty amazing.

1 comment:

Jason said...

That was good. I showed it to some friends of mine, and they uncovered this gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kXbHf1SwGk&feature=related

--Jason