Saturday, July 7, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

I am so blessed to have great friends...people who are my family despite not actually being related to them. Two groups of people helped me celebrate my birthday today. They were laid back events, which is just fine with me. I'd rather just hang out with people than have a big spectacle that places a huge spotlight on me. I also mowed the lawn, hung out with some Browncoats and did some more shopping for craft supplies for the mission trip to Reynosa (for those keeping score at home, we leave a week from today). Also this weekend I saw Ratatouille (Great movie. Lots of fun. Who knew rats could be so cute? And "Lifted" the Pixar short before the movie was hilarious. Perhaps the best Pixar short I've seen. The studio should really release a DVD of all of the shorts collected together.). So, yeah, the weekend's only just over half over and I'm already pretty tired. Good thing it's bed time.

No comments: