Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mission Accomplished!

Racing darkness and dodging puddles, I managed to get my lawn mowed last night. It's a lot easier to see where you've already mowed when the height differential between the lawn that has already been visited by the grass munching machine of doom and that which hasn't is on the order of inches. It's times like those when I should really probably bag the clippings as I mow, as opposed to mulching. But since I don't have a bagging attachment, a blower nor a rake, that wasn't an option. At least I beat back the weeds before they were able to do any major damage.

Next mission, should I choose to accept it...mail Dad's Father's Day present. It will be late, but probably not as late as my sister's birthday present (starting Tuesday, for a period of about three weeks, she'll be four years older than me...provided you're only talking in integers). However, I still don't have much of a clue what to get her and she hasn't responded with any suggestions, so this one might be tricky. As always, should I, or any of my Present Sending Force, be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of the matter. This blog will self destruct in five seconds.

Or, well, maybe not.

No comments: