Saturday, June 16, 2007

Pictures...not so hard to include here

So, I figured I would see exactly how it is that Blogger puts pictures in. Turns out it's not all that difficult.

Here's a few RYM pictures:

Brian and me by the sign at the top of the ridge on the Trail Ridge Road visitors' center in Rocky Mountain National Park.








Stepping out of the lodge where we stayed, this was the view. It's scenery like this that always makes me wonder why I live in Texas.








Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday I got up a little early and went for a walk/jog to get some exercise and time alone (although two of my girls came with me Tuesday morning). I finished up with some crunches and pushups, usually on the basketball courts. This was the view. Sure beats looking at the wall at the gym when I'm doing crunches and pushups.

No comments: